The Victorian Water Register will be closed while we complete the end of year accounting to roll over from the 2015-16 water year to 2016-17.
On-line services will be suspended from 5pm AEST on 30 June 2016 until 10am AEST on 8 July 2016.
The following on-line services will not be available during this time:
- Broker Portal
- ‘My Water’ access and on-line allocation trading
- Copy of Record purchases
The following reports will also not be available:
- Trade opportunities and limits report
- Unused water report
To reiterate, all services will be available once again at 10:00am AEST on 8 July 2016.
Important dates for allocation trade applications
If you are trading allocation before the end of the financial year, please be aware of the following important dates:
- 27 June 2016 is the last day to submit paper-based allocation trade applications to your water corporation to be sure of having an application processed. Water Corporations will attempt to finalise applications submitted later than that, but cannot guarantee it.
- Online applications to trade allocation within Victoria, including applications made via the Broker Portal or API, may be submitted until 5pm AEST on Thursday 30 June 2016 for instant approval. However, in some cases instant approval is not possible and these trades need to be submitted earlier as outlined below.
- For all Victorian trades subject to the Barmah Choke trade limit, and any other applications referred for manual processing by the Water Corporations, you must submit by 27 June 2016 to be sure of having an application processed.
- Interstate trade applications require the approval of both states. South Australia have advised that applications need to be received by 17 June 2016 to be sure of processing before the end of the year. Interstate allocation trades submitted online via the Broker Portal or the Broker API will be processed manually from 5pm AEST on 17 June.